Social icons

The New Linds

07 April 2015

Some of you may have noticed that the links in my social media profiles have changed. (Gasp!) You may have also noticed that this blog title isn't exactly my name yet. (Double gasp!) Don't worry, it's still me. It's just time to start again - and jump the gun just a bit. 

In just five short months, I'm getting married; I dos, new name, joint bank accounts, a family dog, future plans for kids, the whole shebang. If you'd have talked to me four years ago, this is absolutely not what I would have predicted for myself, but that's the zest of life, isn't it? I'm completely ready for it, but Dressy Casual was not. I spent many, many hours pouring over the design, the name, the purpose and direction of my previous blog when I realized I just want this space to be simple and reflect my hunger for new experiences. 

In an effort to battle my indecisiveness and my lack of commitment to a name for the blog, I decided it was best to start fresh, and what better way than by naming it after my soon-to-be new identity? Lindsey McRae (or Linds - I've always liked a single syllable) is the beginning of chapters full of a whole new assortment of thoughts and experiences. I'm looking forward to sharing adventures at home and abroad, life lessons and hacks along the journey and anything to inspire living life according to your own unique ideals. Sometimes even I get into a mindset of how life should play out, and in finding myself I've learned that it's way more fun when your life doesn't mirror anyone else's.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.