Social icons

The One-Piece

31 May 2015

The one-piece. Everyone's raving about how "it's back in style." I've been staring at them for months now. Well, I broke down and bought this Trina Turk beauty on sale at Nordstrom and I'm in looove.

Luckily because they're "back in," there are cute options everywhere. Of course Nordstrom has great options at all sorts of prices, and I especially love their Topshop collection and Ted Baker swimwear. But I've also been pleasantly surprised at aerie's selection of swimwear this season. This strapless swimsuit is my favorite. I've also been on the hunt for a multi-purpose summer bag, and either this Michael Kors espadrille bag or Chicwish tote would fulfill that wish.

I'm not sure how often we'll be able to head to the beach with our busy schedules this summer, so it looks like I'll be planning a lot more pool days in the near future to spend plenty of time in my suit! (... since wearing it around the house is probably over-doing it.)

Featuring

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.