Social icons

Bridal Jumpsuit: Rent the Runway

09 June 2015
Not two words you thought you'd hear together, right? Well, the wedding festivities have officially begun, and if you know me at all, you know I like to be a little bit different. Nothing crazy, I just like to venture slightly off the beaten path to try something unique. Insert: Rent the Runway + Hunter Bell.







I first came across Hunter Bell at Charleston Fashion Week in 2014 and became completely smitten. Her designs are simple, edgy, feminine and chic all at the same time. She knows how to dress a woman without overdoing it. I love dress-it-up-dress-it-down fashion, too, because I think having so many pieces you can only wear once or in rare situations is highly unnecessary.

I fell into this problem while outfit planning for all of the wedding festivities that are now coming up very quickly - because I love white, but I don't feel the need to own 3-4 new white outfits at the moment. I've used Rent the Runway before - during Charleston Fashion Week, actually - and had such a great experience with it that I decided it was necessary for all my bridal needs. I've now reserved another dress for my second shower and have my eye on a third for the rehearsal dinner. I signed up for the Pro plan, so I'll also get a free rental on my birthday (which happens to be over our honeymoon)!  My favorite part of the service (other than being able to wear fabulous outfits at an affordable price) is all of the photos renters can upload. It's useful to be able to see what the garment looks like on a variety of bodies - I'm small, but I'm still no model, and it's not going to fit like in the stock photo.

I had such a blast catching up with friends and family at my first bridal shower, and having an amazing lunch at Ilios Noche here in Charlotte. The only downside was my Kendra Scott earrings continually getting caught in my fishtail braid, but I refused to take them off because I love them so. The messy braid is in though, so we'll say I did it on purpose.

Wearing

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.